This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to:
Gilmour Piper, 10 Fonnereau Rd, Ipswich, Suffolk IP1 3JP.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to hold a valid medical record in keeping with our governing bodies professional standards.
We also collect information to improve our efficiency when communicating with other medical practitioners and insurance companies, always with your prior consent.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and telephone number
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To create registers for our classes, which are shared with our teachers.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
Controlling information about you
If you’d like us to remove your personal data, please write to:
Gilmour Piper, 10 Fonnereau Rd, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 3JP.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our site contains links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Gilmour Piper domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.